- Etwas Grau
- Nicht Religiös
- Sinn für Humor:
- Schlüpfrig, Verschleiernd, Sarkastisch, Schlagfertig, Freundlich
- Fitness, Computer, Kochen, Reisen, Theater, Lesen, Fotografie, Musik, Kino, Essen, Tanzen, Kunst
- In eignen Worten:
Hmm .. Well where to start.
My name is Michael, I used to be tall dark and handsome, but now I'm just grey shrivelled and grumpy!
Well?... OK I am grey in at the temples but I'm not yet shrivelled and am normally far from grumpy!! Unless of course I missed out on some vital sleep.
My general outlook on life is positive and I try my best not to let a day go by without trying to find something to make me smile and bring me joy. I'm often taken aback by how few people seem to take time to enjoy the simple pleasures in life! Like a walk along the lake. Or the honesty and sincerity in a young child's smile. The unbridled joy that's expressed by their laughter.
Ok enough waffle.. Bet you're chomping at the bit to find out more about me. I was born and raised in Africa... Moved to New Zealand in 2006 then to the UK in 2007 and finally ended up in Switzerland in March 2009.
I haven;t managed to learn to speak German yet so my most sincere apologies to those of you who feel this is important... I have however registered for Lessons and start in January 2010.
I'd say my sense of humour is a little off beat and I can often make light of very serious situations. Some people find me extremely funny... Ah Bless... It's nice to know I can make someone smile.
The little check-boxes listed listening to music... Yep I do love listening to music but I much prefer going to live concerts.. and Zurich is one of the best places I've ever been to for that.
Friends around the world bleat in outrage at the number of great acts I've seen since arriving here...
Me, I thank my lucky stars...
I'm a mass of contradictions and by nature am a kind caring and considerate soul. I've even being likened to the human equivalent of a Labrador... I tend to be a little boisterous and relatively energetic.
That said I've not everybody's cup of tea and would like to be as honest about how I think others perceive me to be so that I don't waste anyone's time.
- Trinke Alkohol:
- Lebe alleine
- Soziales Verhalten:
- Spassvogel, Gruppendynamiker, Flirter, Schmetterling, Etwas schüchtern, Mittelpunkt der Party
- Ich hab keinen Fernseher, Spielfilme
- Andere, Holländisch, Englisch
- Habe Kind(er):
- Bank / Finanzdienstleistungen / Immobilien
- Heirat, Feste Beziehung, Offene Beziehung, Freundschaft
- Ruhig, Erfolgreich, Optimistisch, Rücksichtsvoll, Sportlich, Gebildet, Gutherzig, Finanziell abgesichert, Familienorientiert, Romantisch, Zielstrebig, Zuverlässig, Schlau, Großzügig, Selbstbewusst, Humorvoll, Treu
- In eigenen Worten: